Job & Life Transitions
Throughout life we experience transitions. Some are planned, some are welcomed, and some are sudden or traumatic. With all life events, there are financial issues. Ellen Dorle, CFP specializes in helping clients manage both the financial and the emotional components of their life transitions.
In the last few years, job transitions have hit almost every family. Ellen has guided clients through their journey in managing cash flow, investments and health care needs. If you have been given the responsibility to care for your parents and need guidance to ensure they will be financially secure for years, Ellen has expertise and firsthand experience to work with you on this family transition. Or on the other hand, if you want to start saving for your child’s college education but you aren't sure where to begin; Ellen can help you move towards your financial goals.
Forbes Blogs and Articles:
- Interviewing For A Job? The Number One Way To Stand Out From The Pack
- 10 Things To Do After You Lose Your Job
- 9 Things to Do Right Now to Get Ready to Return to the Work Force.
- 5 Things to do Before a Job Loss to Help you Prepare and Survive Financially
- A Survivors Guide to your own Personal Black Swan Moment: The Fear and Reality of Job Loss
- Selling Yourself in 45 Seconds or Less
LIFE AND TAXES
- The Number 1 Reason for College Debt That No One Talks About
- College Tours Reality Check 101: Picking The Right One For You and Your Student
- 3.12 Estate planning article
- 5.12 what if your spouse dies?
- Estate Planning Checklist
- What beneficiaries need to know?